Thursday, 21 October 2010

W.I.G.D?

Simple and Effective






This is a perfect example of 'simple and effective' using motion graphics, as soon as i saw this clip i was fascinated by the colours and quality of the video, it looks like ink or powder. I was attracted to this clip because i always seem to work with colour and abstraction, i am super inspired by this piece.
'let yourself feel'






Project from 'SEA' design website, OQO is a London-based Japanese fusion bar/restaurant. 
The round shapes are just photographs of cocktails and drinks sold in the restaurant, but when taken from birds-eye view and placed on a crisp black background the photographs become so much more interesting and start to look nothing like the reality. This is another perfect example of 'simple but effective', it is visually appealing to look at and suits the restaurant/bar's atmosphere well.









Boutique London
Art Direction and Brand Identity for an independent fashion event, this event's audience is the  young fashion consumers of the time.
I think the colors and shape work really well together as it attracts its supposed audience as it is modern, young and easy on the eye.
I really like the simplicity of the shape B with the bold font inside, i think the white negative space looks really effective as it stands out on the block colour.


PACKAGING..
(simple and effective)







Sex & Sundhead












FASHION PROMOTION









No comments:

Post a Comment